- 02.05.13Read more...
Attachments:FileDescriptionAPRIL 2013 NEWSLETTER.doc ...
- 30.04.13Registration forms are found under the "Forms" subsection shown above....Read more...
- 03.03.12We are excited to inform you that we now offer Online Giving! As a church that seeks to serve, we wanted to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank [or credit card] account to our church.As we begin this new program, you may notice your neighbors placin...Read more...
- 02.08.11Please join the Saturday morning Men’s Bible Study in a journey through the history of the Catholic Church. Learn about the major people, places and events of two thousand years of church history. A DVD by Professor Steve Weidenkopf will be used, followed by a discussion of the material presented. Join us every Saturday morning at 7:30am in Meeting Room #1. ...Read more...
- 15.05.09Our new web site, www.saintjames-church.com, has the ability to create and store photo galleries. With our parish's 150th anniversary coming soon wouldn't it be nice to begin to create a historical picture gallery of our parish church and school for all to see from how we started to where we are today. If you have any old pictures that show the church or school - The Photo Depot has offered to sca...Read more...
- 30.04.09If you are currently in 4th grade or older and are interested in becoming an altar server, or are a current altar server in need of a refresher, we will be holding an altar server training class on Thursday, May 14 at 4:00pm in Church. If you are planning on attending the practice, please call Karin at (412)741-6650, extension 310 or email her at This e-mail address is being protected fr...Read more...
- 20.04.09Every year, St. James Church hosts a Farmers' Market as an outreach to support local farmers and early merchants. Now in its seventh year, the St. James Church Farmers' Market hosts merchants selling meat like beef and pork, locally grown fresh vegetables, local honey, and even freshly made pierogies. Join us every Saturday from April through November to help support local farmers and merchants! ...Read more...
Remember the Sick
In this space each week, we will let you know who is sick in our parish and in need of prayers.
Please remember in your prayers:
- Eleanor Skapik
- Eleanor Farbo
- Robert Murrer
- Sue Etters
- Carol Shannon
- Rose Spec
- Kathy DelGrande
- Sandy Rishel
- Chuck Lightner
- Jerry O'Shaughnessy
- Ginger Curcio
- Enos Abel
- Michael McNally
- Cindy Kuzma
- Nancy Fleming
- Liz McCullough
- Lynn Huston Holmes
- Ed Renner
- Gilda Kleinhenz
- Jack Sullivan
...and those who have died
Remember those in the Military
- Michael Mitchell (Army)
- Col. Joseph Martin (Army)
- Lt. Brian Naranjo (Coast Guard)
- S.A. Melinda "Minny" Mowery
- Col. Mark VanKooten (Air Force National Guard)
- Captain Christopher Stepanek (Air Force)
- Captain Jaymie Stepanek (Air Force)
- Lt. Col. Bryan J. O’Neill (Air Force)
- 2nd Lt. Jonathan Miller (Air Force)
- Cadette David Miller (Air Force Academy)
- Captain Matthew J. DiGiacomo (Army)
- Austin Kisow (Marines)
- Ben & Sam Rinaldi (Air Force Academy)
- Major Sean T. Auth (Air Force)
- Captain Bo Bear (Air Force)
- Lt. Lewis F. Giammaria (Navy)
- Specialist Michael Murphy (Army)
- Lt. Colonel Christopher Dziubek (Army)
- Lt. Col John Davis (Army)
- Lt. Thomas Hess (Air Force)
- Lance Cpl. Ian Valenzi (USMC)
- 2nd Lt. Christine Muders (Army)
- Col. Randell Beatty, MD (Air Force)
- Patrick O'Connor (Army)
- 1st Lt. Christopher Vish (Marines)
- A1C T.J. Owens (Air Force)
As of July 20, 2014 - $12,442