- 02.05.13Read more...
- 30.04.13Registration forms are found under the "Forms" subsection shown above....Read more...
- 03.03.12We are excited to inform you that we now offer Online Giving! As a church that seeks to serve, we wanted to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank [or credit card] account to our church.As we begin this new program, you may notice your neighbors placin...Read more...
- 02.08.11Please join the Saturday morning Men’s Bible Study in a journey through the history of the Catholic Church. Learn about the major people, places and events of two thousand years of church history. A DVD by Professor Steve Weidenkopf will be used, followed by a discussion of the material presented. Join us every Saturday morning at 7:30am in Meeting Room #1. ...Read more...
- 15.05.09Our new web site, www.saintjames-church.com, has the ability to create and store photo galleries. With our parish's 150th anniversary coming soon wouldn't it be nice to begin to create a historical picture gallery of our parish church and school for all to see from how we started to where we are today. If you have any old pictures that show the church or school - The Photo Depot has offered to sca...Read more...
- 30.04.09If you are currently in 4th grade or older and are interested in becoming an altar server, or are a current altar server in need of a refresher, we will be holding an altar server training class on Thursday, May 14 at 4:00pm in Church. If you are planning on attending the practice, please call Karin at (412)741-6650, extension 310 or email her at This e-mail address is being protected fr...Read more...
- 20.04.09Every year, St. James Church hosts a Farmers' Market as an outreach to support local farmers and early merchants. Now in its seventh year, the St. James Church Farmers' Market hosts merchants selling meat like beef and pork, locally grown fresh vegetables, local honey, and even freshly made pierogies. Join us every Saturday from April through November to help support local farmers and merchants! ...Read more...
- Fish Fry
- Friday, February 15 - Friday, March 29 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Cafeteria -
- Special Events
Join us every Friday February 15 - March 29, 2013 in the cafeteria 4:30 - 7:00PM
For take-outs please call
(412)741-6650 and press 406 for the Cafeteria
Kids Basket Meal:
Fish sticks, or pasta special, one side and applesauce - $4.00
Fish Fry Sandwich Plate........ $10.00
Boston Baked Cod Plate…..... $10.00
Atlantic Salmon Plate …..…... $11.00
Fish Sandwich Only…….....… $7.00
• All plate dinners include the choice of two sides: French Fries, Cole Slaw, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans or Haluski
• All dinners include a choice of drink: Ice Tea, Coffee or Lemonade
Ala Carte items: Pizza - $1.00 (per slice)
Pasta Specials and Pierogies
EventList powered by schlu.net