- 20.12.14What is the Parish Pastoral Council? Prior to 1999 parishes in our diocese functioned with a group of men and women, elected by the parish members under the heading of Parish Council. There were four major committees that assisted the Pastor in managing the day-to-day tasks of running a parish.In the year 2000, the Bishop asked all the parishes to adopt a new model of operation call...Read more...
- 19.12.14Patte Grey - FacilitatorIvan HofmannTom McConomyAnna TorrenceJean BleyDave KelchCatherine PlattBob BaslGene BattistellaRyan MillerKristie Moran...Read more...
- 02.05.13Read more...
- 30.04.13Registration forms are found under the "Forms" subsection shown above....Read more...
- 03.03.12We are excited to inform you that we now offer Online Giving! As a church that seeks to serve, we wanted to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank [or credit card] account to our church.As we begin this new program, you may notice your neighbors placin...Read more...
- 02.08.11Please join the Saturday morning Men’s Bible Study in a journey through the history of the Catholic Church. Learn about the major people, places and events of two thousand years of church history. A DVD by Professor Steve Weidenkopf will be used, followed by a discussion of the material presented. Join us every Saturday morning at 7:30am in Meeting Room #1. ...Read more...
- 15.05.09Our new web site, www.saintjames-church.com, has the ability to create and store photo galleries. With our parish's 150th anniversary coming soon wouldn't it be nice to begin to create a historical picture gallery of our parish church and school for all to see from how we started to where we are today. If you have any old pictures that show the church or school - The Photo Depot has offered to sca...Read more...
- Fish Fry
- Friday, March 7 - Friday, April 18 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Cafeteria -
- Special Events
Join us every Friday March 7th - April 18, 2014 in the cafeteria 4:30 - 7:00PM
For take-outs please call
(412)741-5540 and press 2 for the Cafeteria
Kids Basket Meal:
Fish sticks, or pasta special, one side and applesauce - $4.00
Fish Fry Sandwich Plate........ $10.00
Boston Baked Cod Plate…..... $11.00
Atlantic Salmon Plate …..…... $12.00
Fish Sandwich Only…….....… $7.00
Family Take-Out Special..........$37.00 (4 Fried Fish Dinners & 2 Family Sides)
• All plate dinners include the choice of two sides: French Fries, Cole Slaw, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans or Haluski
• All dinners include a choice of drink: Ice Tea, Coffee or Lemonade
Ala Carte items: Pizza - $1.00 (per slice)
Pasta Specials and Pierogies
EventList powered by schlu.net